Friday, April 4, 2008

What happened to this week?


I have no idea where the past 7 days went since my last blog entry. I worked. I visited Caroline at her work to get educational materials for the clinic. I renewed my visa so I can stay in the country (and went shopping at the only place in the country with escalators between the floors!). And now it's Friday again. Oy.

Ok, Mark, here’s your 123 book game (page 123, fifth sentence in, three sentences total) from my current read, Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami:

“I was the teacher in charge of the group of children on a field trip, the ones involved in the incident in which the children all lost consciousness. Afterwards, as you may remember, I had the opportunity to speak with you and your colleagues from the university in Tokyo several times when you visited our town with people from the military to investigate.
In the years following I’ve often seen your name mentioned prominently in the press, and have followed your career and achievements with the deepest admiration.”

And now I’m supposed to list five people who can continue this game on their blogs… hm. Am I allowed to tag Mark back? No? Ok... so, Matt, Luke (that's totally cheating, Mark tagged him and he seems to have no intention of responding), uh... the power just went out unexpectedly making it difficult to type. I'll continue this at a later time.

No comments: