Saturday, February 2, 2008

Greetings and explanations

In an attempt to push my sleep schedule closer to that of a person half way 'round the world, where I will be in short order, I'm staying up later than my body would like. Granted, I have a social engagement tomorrow morning at 1100, but sacrifices must be made for good travel. Though hopefully not of the life-ending variety. Or of the dysentery variety. On second thought, may I choose my sacrifices?

One of my sacrifices for good travel will not be losing touch with my state-side friends. Hence this blog; I shall post, as often as I can muster in a developing nation with spotting internet connectivity, my thoughts, impressions, and photos of Nepal. I don't know enough about this blogging thing to know if I can have a place for my readers to comment. If yes, go for it. If no, my email is the same; drop me a line and we can have a spirited debate about what's on your mind.

So, at T-minus three days, here starts the blog.

2 comments:

V said...

It seems comments work! And away with the blogging.

Mark said...

Welcome to Nepal! Looking forward to playing tourist with you.