Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Took this photo of myself when running 'round, up and down Green Mountain of the Green Mountain Open Space in Lakewood. This run reminded me that I need to add more hills to my running. Heck, need to add speed work as well, so maybe I'll get faster. Were I more motivated, I could find a plan and start on it whilst unemployed again...

I was asked to leave my job at the county jail about a month ago, so I am again unemployed and this time struggling with the feelings of inadequacy that come with being asked to leave a job at which one tries their hardest. Because of this, I should have doubled my efforts at securing employment, but am feeling very unmotivated. I've restarted volunteering at Planned Parenthood. Been running. Been dancing. Not much knitting, but it's supposed to be 50F in Denver tomorrow, so maybe curling up with some wool will feel comfortable.

No comments: